Want to Resize images, but don’t know the right way to do it?
Don’t worry in this blog post I will teach you how you can resize images online and that too in a few seconds, without losing the image quality.
There are tons of websites out there and even more apps that claim to resize images. But the problem with majority of them is that they either lose the photo quality or are not able to resize the image to the extent of MB to KB.
Having used many of such websites and apps, I have found the perfect way you can use to resize or compress your images even from MB’s To KB’s.
Just two things and nothing more than that!
- An internet connection
- A phone or a computer
Steps to Resize Images
- Go to easy-resize.com
With Easy Resize you can easily resize your pictures online to the desired size and dimensions. You can convert just one image, or use drag and drop to process many images at once.
Easy Resize supports all common file formats such as (JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, BMP) as well as WebP, PDF and about 100 others.
2. Start by choosing the maximum image size that you want. You can resize you images from 5 KB up to 1 MB depending on your needs.
You can also determine your maximum image size or keep the Default size
Image Size is the term given to describe the height and width of an image in pixels. Maximum Image Size is determined by the megapixels of a given camera – for example, a 10-megapixel camera will give a maximum image size of 2592 by 3872 pixels.
2. Then click ‘Click or Drag and Drop’ shown in the photo above.
3. After clicking this, select the photo that you want to resize in the popup window that appears or you can also drag and drop multiple images together for mass converting.
4. Verify that the maximum size and maximum dimensions match your needs.
5. After your image/images are uploaded and successfully resized, a download link will appear below the image.
6. Click the download link and a smaller version or the resized images will immediately start downloading to your phone or computer
What people say about easyresize.com
I always struggle with resizing images for the web. Easy Resize makes it easy for me.Ellie M., Zurich, Switzerland
If you have some tips too related to resizing images, let me know in the comments below!